My Undeniable Shoe Fetish

Being the huge shoe fanatic that I am, I decided to blog a little about my favorite styles as well as some of my favorite designers. And although I cannot afford high-priced designer shoes, I am a big fan of bargain shopping and I can always find something similar to the designer shoe. So here are a few of my favorite styles and designers…you just can’t go wrong with these babies!


Christian Louboutin Red Chiffon Pumps

christian louboutin pumps All I can say is….DELICIOUS!! I am absolutely gaga about these pumps, and although they cost $850.00, I promise you I will find them for way cheaper somewhere else. But until then, I can only stare and dream.

Emilio Pucci Peep Toes

emilio pucci peep toes These 4 1/2 inch peep toe heels are simply irresistible! I love the geometric print, not to mention the satin fabric. Although I couldn’t find anything that looked exactly the same, I did find a pair of geometric peep toes that look very similar, and I love them! These peep toes are perfect for spring and summer and will go amazingly with almost any outfit!

Alexander McQueen Pumps

alexander mcqueen pumps I don’t even know if I can talk about these shoes…they make me weak, literally. I’ve been searching everywhere for something similar, but I haven’t found much yet ! Since these are Alexander Mcqueens…I doubt I can spend a grand on them, but I am still searching! Let me know if you see something similar at a more affordable price!!

Manolo Blahnik Shoes

manolo blahnik shoes I found these shoes while browsing online, and I just couldn’t take my eyes off of them. These Manolo Blahnik shoes a la Carrie (Sex and The City) are to die for. Not only are they uber interesting and unique, but ohhh so beautiful. Wouldn’t these go perfectly with a pretty white sun dress? Yes…yes they would!

 
Get Everything @ Everythings4 | Make Money Ideas @ Google Junction Make Money By Google Blogger Templates By Blogger Templates 4u Designed By Ritesh Patel