Blake Lively’s fashion

I absolutely love Blake Lively’s fashion style and whenever I see a picture of her I always think ‘Wow she must have the greatest stylist ever!’. But either way, when I saw this picture of her at

the beach I totally loved the idea!


Blake Lively

It looks like she’s wearing a beach wrap, but what she is actually wearing is sort of a night dress. The style of the dress really flatters her body and gives her amazing legs but what I love most about this outfit is the gladiator flats.

And she knows just how to make the outfit scream style with some red bracelets on her arm and a black top underneath just to give the ensemble a little bit more color.

 
Get Everything @ Everythings4 | Make Money Ideas @ Google Junction Make Money By Google Blogger Templates By Blogger Templates 4u Designed By Ritesh Patel