Finding Thigh-High Boots is Grueling!

So I went on a quest to find the perfect thigh-high boots and unfortunately, I came up empty. I looked everywhere you could possible think of, but unless I spend over a grand (which I certainly CANNOT) I’ll end up with nasty stripper thigh-highs.

Is it so much to ask for really? All I wanted this Christmas was a pair of black, 4-inch pointy-heel thigh-high boots that were skin-tight from top to bottom. But guess what? There is no such thing unless I’m willing to spend thousands. Any suggestions?

Either way, I found some amazing loooking thigh-high boots I wanted to share with you, so here they are.

over-the-knee boots Halston thigh-high boots at $1,995.

thigh-high boots Christian Louboutin thigh-high boots.

thigh-high heels Sergio Rossi thigh-high boots at $1,604.

 
Get Everything @ Everythings4 | Make Money Ideas @ Google Junction Make Money By Google Blogger Templates By Blogger Templates 4u Designed By Ritesh Patel