Sarah Jessica Parker: My Fashion Icon

I was absolutely disappointed when I saw a site bash Sarah Jessica Parker’s outfit seen below which she wore to the 2008 MTV Movie Awards. I mean you can’t insult the queen of fashion statements - that’s what she does! Granted, I couldn’t pull this off myself, but then again I’m no SJP. So what do you think?

Sarah Jessica Parker Fashion Sense

First off, I love her curve-hugging long-sleeve dress - it looks amazing on her! And of course the white booties are her fashion statement, which people didn’t really seem to like. But in all fairness, she took a risk and I think it worked for her. Put this on Jessica Simpson though and I’m not sure that would go.

 
Get Everything @ Everythings4 | Make Money Ideas @ Google Junction Make Money By Google Blogger Templates By Blogger Templates 4u Designed By Ritesh Patel